CMC Mercedes-Benz SSK Trossi 1932 “Black Prince” (Memorial Edition)
includes the model in a special edition, the book CMC 25 Years and the gold-plated anniversary coin Ø 60 mm – CMC 25 Years
- Hand-assembled metal precision model from more than 1,000 parts
- Brilliant, high-gloss hand painting
- Steerable front wheels
- Fine replica of the 6-cylinder in-line engine with compressor
- Hinged two-wing engine hood. Each wing of the hood is individually secured with a real leather strap
- Elaborately designed dashboard with hand-inserted round instruments
- Cockpit framing and seats covered with real leather
- Amazingly realistic and perfectly crafted wheels with stainless-steel spokes and nipples mounted on an alloy rim
- Spare wheel under the hinged trunk lid
- Side exhaust manifolds made of metal pipes
- Detailed representation of the vehicle floor including the exhaust system
- Roman car license plate from 1932 in an original reproduction
The use of manufacturers’ names, symbols, type designations, and/or descriptions is solely for reference purposes. It does not imply that the CMC scale model is a product of any of these manufacturers.
The use of racing term and/or driver names, symbols, starting numbers, and/or descriptions is solely for reference purposes. Unless otherwise stated, it does not imply that the CMC scale model is a product of any of these racing teams/drivers or endorsed by any of them.