- Hand-crafted metal precision model as left-hand drive from 1841 individual parts
- Authentic recreation of the car as shown at Laguna Seca 2004
- Functional engine hood, equipped with a supporting rod, quick release locks, and leather belt fastening
- Functional doors with sliding windows
- Trunk lid has a supporting rod and opens to reveal a spare wheel
- Rear fuel tank filler with a flip-open cover
- Perfectly-wired wheels with a light alloy rim, and removable Borrani central locking nuts (with side-dependent right- and left-hand threads)
- Highly detailed 12-cylinder V-type engine, complete with all aggregates, pipes and cabling
- Meticulous replication of the interior, with roll cage and safety belts. Seats upholstered in textile covers with leather trimmings
- Well-integrated dashboard with a full array of instruments and controls
- Elaborate undercarriage, front and rear suspensions, oil and fuel tank (all made of stainless steel), and racing-style tailpipe of the exhaust system.
- Detachable stainless-steel bottom plate
TECHNICAL DATA (ORIGINAL VEHICLE)
- Two-seater coupé body (Berlinetta)
- 12-cylinder V-engine with a 60⁰ cylinder angle and dual overhead camshafts
- Dry sump lubrication
|Bore x stroke:||73 x 58.8 mm|
|Compression:||9.8 : 1|
|Maximum output:||300 hp at 7,500 rpm|
|Top speed:||Approx. 280km/h|
|Mixture preparation:||6x Weber 38 DCN-dual carburetor|
|Transmission:||Synchronized 5-speed manual rear-wheel drive|
|Suspension:||Front independent suspension on trapezoidal whishbones with coil springs; rear rigid axle with longitudinal leaf springs, Koni shock absorbers, and Watt linkage|
|Brakes:||Disk-brakes all around|
|Track front/rear:||1,354 (1,351) / 1,350 (1,346) mm|
|Vehicle length / wide / height:||4,325 / 1,600 / 1,210 mm|
|Curb weight:||Approx. 900 kg|
|Construction period / quantity:||1962-1964 / 36 pcs. + 3 units with a 4-liter-engine|
Special feature: Covers for the three air-intakes above the radiator grille are removable and lockable.
The use of manufacturers’ names, symbols, type designations, and/or descriptions is solely for reference purposes. It does not imply that the CMC scale model is a product of any of these manufacturers.
The use of racing term and/or driver names, symbols, starting numbers, and/or descriptions is solely for reference purposes. Unless otherwise stated, it does not imply that the CMC scale model is a product of any of these racing teams/drivers or endorsed by any of them.